Picking our favorite real weddings is like picking a favorite child! You can do it, but it just depends on the day. Ha!
Here are our favorite real weddings from 2018 — a mix between ones featured in our print issue and ones featured right here on UtahValleyBride.com. And once again, we tried to pick a mix of our favorite wedding styles and trends.
Thank you for sharing these moments with us that our near and dear to your hearts. We love you. And we LOVE love.
1. AS SEEN IN Katelin + Cameron // PHOTO Rebekah Westover Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // WEDDING PLANNER Wendy at The Flower Affair // UVB SAYS Our cover girl Katelin will forever have our hearts — from her stunning springtime formals to her effervescent wedding at Sundance. Every detail was an absolute dream.
2. AS SEEN IN Alice + Kellon // PHOTO Jordi Jerae Photography // UVB SAYS These two met on Instagram and quickly went from Likes to love. They also had the most epic bridals sessions and a unique and meaningful reception where they displayed the first Instagram message Kellon sent to Alice. We ADORE them.
3. AS SEEN IN Caitlin + Thomas // PHOTO Alixann Loosle Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // WEDDING PLANNER Fuse Weddings & Events // UVB SAYS This destination Park City wedding was filled with an unforgettable night of dinner, dancing and I dos. (And such an incredible menu from Culinary Crafts.) Plus, it has one of our most favorite images in the entire 2018 print magazine — the emotional, beautiful moment featured below.
4. AS SEEN IN Taryn + Caleb // PHOTO Hickenlooper Photography // WEDDING PLANNER Leslie Nelson Design // UVB SAYS These two went from friends to forever. Their natural, easy-going courtship led to casually glamorous nuptials in the heart of Provo that were filled with flowers, mismatched furniture, a seer-sucker suit, and their name in lights.
5. AS SEEN IN Alexis + Nathan // PHOTO Mikki Platt Photography // UVB SAYS This backyard soiree was elegant and divine. The wedding was overflowing with love and florals (from UVB fave Over the Top Events). Bride Alexis wanted flowers to “overwhelm her reception” — and they most certainly did in the prettiest way.
6. AS SEEN IN Alta + Chris // PHOTO Tyler Rye Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // UVB SAYS With two musical families, gorgeous greenery, a celebration in the mountains, and endless singing and dancing, Alta and Chris Osmond were a little bit romantic, a little bit rock n’ roll.
7. AS SEEN IN “Mallory + Jacob” in our 2018 print issue // PHOTO Emilie Ann Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // UVB SAYS These two high school sweethearts married with bold and bright colors, a Kate Spade-vibe, and the dreamiest striped frock from Pritchett Bridal you ever did see.
8. AS SEEN IN “Sidney + Braden” in our 2018 print issue // WEDDING PLANNER Sage and Thistle Events (a #UVBvendor!) // PHOTO Kenzie Victory // UVB SAYS This celebration at Sundance was the perfect mix of rustic charm and classic elegance. Also, bride Sidney wore the same pearl earrings her mom, grandma, and great grandma wore at their weddings — and she plans to pass them down to future generations. LOVE.
9. AS SEEN IN “Mercedes + Tyler” in our 2018 print issue // PHOTO Blake Hogge // UVB SAYS We adore this backyard reception that was filled with emotion, beauty, love and the most amazing florals and backdrops from The Potted Pansy.
10. AS SEEN IN Abby + Garrison // PHOTO Kristina Curtis Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // UVB SAYS These two wed on the beach with the gorgeous Utah mountains as their backdrop. Their ceremony and reception were overflowing with gorgeous details, and then the two sped off in a speedboat as husband and wife.
11. AS SEEN IN Lauren + Josh // PHOTO Peyton Byford Photography // UVB SAYS These two cuties PROPELLED. DOWN. A. MOUNTAIN. after their beautiful, emotional marriage on a mountaintop. We’re pretty much obsessed with them.
12. AS SEEN IN Baylee + Paul // PHOTO Zibetti Photo + Film // UVB SAYS This gorgeous couple celebrated with family, friends, stunning decor, and a downright delightful dance party at a beautiful barn in Mapleton. Plus, their first date story is one of our all-time faves!
13. AS SEEN IN “Abbey + Andrew” in our 2018 print issue // PHOTO As Ever Photography // UVB SAYS Abbey married Andrew at La Caille on a day filled with elegant decor, endless emotion and everlasting romance. Plus, the florals by Bushel & A Peck Floral Design are some of our absolute favorites.
14. AS SEEN IN Megan + Seth // PHOTO Kenzie Victory // WEDDING PLANNER Rachel Derman Events // UVB SAYS Seth and Megan wed with elegance, grace, and heart. Her flowers were a gorgeous green and white. Her decor was classic sophistication. And her Pritchétt Bridal gown was long-sleeve loveliness — perfect for their brisk but beautiful spring wedding day.
15. AS SEEN IN Stacey + David // PHOTO Chantel Marie // UVB SAYS Rustic meets radiant romance in the gorgeous wedding of Stacey and David. The beautiful couple wed amidst candles, rugs, flowers, and antlers.
16. AS SEEN IN Madeline + Zak // PHOTO The Visionary Co. // UVB SAYS This radiant reception celebrated the couple’s summer adventures in the mountains with its ethereal, eclectic wedding theme and colorful, boho vibes.
17. AS SEEN IN Amanda + Dom // PHOTO Kenny Dawn Photography // WEDDING PLANNER Belle Bodas // UVB SAYS Amanda and Dominique’s wedding was minimalist magic. With exposed white brick, glamorous greenery by the incredible The Potted Pansy, and the bride and groom’s impeccable style, less is definitely more, more, more.
18. AS SEEN IN Alexandria + Todd // PHOTO Zibetti Photo + Film // UVB SAYS Mr. and Mrs. Schwartzman are beauty, class, grace, and a whole lotta fun. Every wedding detail is beyond fabulous — from their stunning mountain bridals, to their delicious menu of pizza and ice cream, to the epic dance party, to the killer jean jackets for the new Mrs. and her best gals.