As our new Social Media Specialist, you’ll play a key role in curating and producing engaging, brand-aligned content for both Utah Valley Bride and Love Brittny Photography. The role requires strong collaboration with local wedding vendors, fostering opportunities for networking and nurturing long-term partnerships. Though mainly remote, we will collaborate as a team frequently at our office. You’ll have the opportunity to be mentored and trained by successful e-commerce and marketing professionals. Strategy meetings and team meet-ups will be an exciting part of your role. Expect to work for approximately 40 hours per week.
– Define, implement, and manage our social media strategy across both Utah Valley Bride Magazine and Love Brittny Photography.
– Collaborate with local wedding vendors to gather authentic and unique content for the Utah Valley Bride audience.
– Craft engaging, high-quality posts to stimulate and grow our digital community and brand presence.
– Utilize key performance indicators to measure the success of each post, ensuring maximum engagement and continuous growth.
– Innovate new strategies for growing and engaging our audiences and maintaining our loyal customer base.
– Know Instagram inside and out.
– Ability to write engaging captions.
– Exceptional communication and teamwork skills.
– Based in Utah and can travel to the office 1 day per week.
– A competitive wage of $18-20 per hour.
– Mostly remote work with flexible hours.
– A creative and collaborative company culture.
– Excellent growth opportunities and marketing mentorship.
If you’re passionate about weddings and ready to bring fresh ideas to a vibrant team, we can’t wait to meet you. Please complete the application form linked on our website.
Utah Valley Bride & Love Brittny Photography are equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Divine Feminine Boudoir is the premiere boudoir experience in Utah and Realm Modiste is a new lingerie company specializing in bridal intimate wear. Both companies provide transformative experiences to help women access their “divine feminine” power. Divine Feminine Boudoir provides a transformative experience, promoting self-love and confidence. Realm Modiste crafts exquisite bridal lingerie, celebrating elegance, womanhood, and individual style. We’re searching for a bright and inventive Social Media Specialist, with a deep understanding of Instagram and TikTok, to join and amplify our dynamic team. Expect to work for approximately 40 hours per week.
As our new Social Media Specialist, you’ll play a central role in curating and producing inspiring, brand-aligned content for both Divine Feminine Boudoir and Realm Modiste. Your creativity will shine as you leverage the power of Instagram and TikTok to engage our audiences and build our digital community. Though the role offers flexibility and remote work, much of the content you’ll be responsible for creating will be produced in the studio. You’ll have the opportunity to be mentored and trained by successful e-commerce and marketing professionals.
– Implement, and manage our social media strategy across Divine Feminine Boudoir and Realm Modiste focusing primarily on Instagram and TikTok.
– Create engaging, visually striking content that resonates with our audiences.
– Continuously innovate new strategies to attract prospective clients and maintain our loyal customer base.
– Use key performance indicators to assess the success of each post, with the aim of maximizing engagement and driving growth.
– Work collaboratively with company leaders to understand and capture the unique essence of both brands.
– Help prepare lingerie orders for fulfillment.
– Proficient in Instagram and TikTok, including the ability to leverage their unique features for business growth.
– Strong visual aesthetic and content creation skills with an acute eye for detail.
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
– Ability to write engaging captions.
– Based in Utah and can travel to the office 2-3 days per week.
– A competitive wage of $18-20 per hour.
– Hybrid in office/remote work with flexible remote hours.
– A rich, creative company culture that values your unique input and ideas.
– Exciting growth opportunities in the intimate lifestyle industry.
– Marketing & business mentorship.
If you’re passionate about empowering women to access their divine power and are ready to combine your creative skills with our vibrant team, we’re eager to meet you. Please complete the application form linked below.
Divine Feminine Boudoir & Realm Modiste are equal-opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Brittny Hart is the visionary creative leading four companies in the bridal and women empowerment industries. Each company requires Brittny’s creative energy and attention – which creates an opportunity for you to help manage the workflows and projects that create incredible experiences for our clients. In lay terms, you are the glue supporting our operations, ensuring everything runs smoothly and efficiently. We’re currently seeking a detail-oriented and highly organized Administrative Assistant who thrives in a creative, fast-paced environment. Expect to work for approximately 20-25 hours per week.
As our new Administrative Assistant, you’re the backbone of our projects, overseeing checklists and workflows for our wedding and boudoir photography clients and assisting with the bridal editorial and lingerie businesses. From coordinating photographers, hair and makeup artists, and leadership to curating stunning photo albums and managing print product inventories – you make it happen. Your role expands to planning and facilitating styled photoshoots, sourcing vendors, and coordinating with models. You’re the right hand to Brittny Hart, lending instrumental support for Utah Valley Bride, Love Brittny Photography, Divine Feminine Boudoir, and Realm Modiste Lingerie.
– Project management for each photography client.
– Design photo albums from the pre-selected artwork for each client.
– Manage inventory for print products ordered by clients.
– Plan and facilitate styled photoshoots, ensuring their successful execution.
– Assist Brittny Hart in managing all the four companies.
– Previous experience in administrative roles or similar capacity.
– Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Highly detail oriented – lover of checklists.
– Creativity and a keen eye for aesthetics.
– A competitive wage of $18-20/hour.
– The opportunity to work in a creative, vibrant industry.
– A supportive company culture that values your contributions.
– The chance to grow and learn in a dynamic environment.
– The fulfillment of playing a crucial role in our clients’ memorable experiences.
If you’re passionate about creative industries and have the skillset to keep a dynamic team running smoothly, we can’t wait to meet you. Please complete the application form linked on our website.
Utah Valley Bride, Love Brittny Photography, Divine Feminine Boudoir, and Realm Modiste Photography are equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are in search of a talented Photo Editor to join our team on a permanent basis and help bring our clients’ moments to life across various exciting projects including weddings, portrait sessions, boudoir sessions, and product photos.
As our Photo Editor, you’ll ensure each image captures and radiates the magical moments our clients entrust to us. Our style is bright and airy. You’ll be part of a dynamic team, working on a diverse set of projects. This role is part-time and project-based. We anticipate a workload of 1-5 weddings per month and 3 boudoir sessions per week in 2024. This role is remote, but we love to come together for team meetings in Utah County when possible.
– Editing photos for our various sessions ensuring they match our bright and airy style.
– Meet editing deadlines for all assigned projects.
– Actively participate in team meetings and contribute to the team’s growth.
– Must be proficient in Adobe Lightroom. Knowledge of Photoshop is a bonus.
– Ability to meet strict editing deadlines.
– Must be able to match our bright and airy style (we will provide presets and training).
– As a 1099 contractor, candidates must have their own Adobe software and required hardware.
– Comfortable being listed on our websites as a team member.
– Strong team orientation and enthusiasm about joining our team indefinitely.
– Consistent projects and reliable compensation
– The chance to work remotely on diverse and creative projects.
– Part-time work with clear expectations of upcoming projects.
– An enthusiastic and supportive team atmosphere.
If you’re passionate about enhancing life’s most important moments and eager to be part of our team, we invite you to apply. Please complete the form below with a link to your portfolio, if available. Payment is based on the project edited and experience, which will be discussed further in the interview.
Love Brittny Photography & Divine Feminine Boudoir are currently ready to start training and assigning paid projects. We take pride in our culture that acknowledges and values our team members for their unique contributions. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Utah Valley Bride, the go-to wedding planning authority for brides in Utah, is looking for a talented Editorial Writer to join our team. If you’re passionate about telling captivating stories and contributing to a crucial resource for local brides, this might be the role for you.
As our new Editorial Writer, you’ll conduct insightful interviews with vendors, brides, and relationship professionals. You’ll then transform these conversations into engaging blog posts that resonate with our readership – primarily women who are soon to be married, entering committed relationships, and planning their weddings. In addition, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to contribute to the annual publication of Utah Valley Bride magazine.
– Conduct interviews with local vendors, brides and relationship professionals.
– Write engaging blog posts and articles based on these interviews.
– Contribute to the annual publication of the Utah Valley Bride magazine.
– Collaborate with our team to brainstorm ideas and identify trending topics.
– Experience as an Editorial Writer or university-level education as a writer.
– Exceptional writing and editing skills.
– Ability to conduct insightful interviews and transform them into engaging content.
– Knowledge and understanding of the wedding industry and its trends.
– Commitment to meeting deadlines.
– A competitive wage, which will be discussed during the interview process.
– The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and creative team.
– The chance to contribute to a cherished local resource for soon-to-be brides.
– The fulfillment of telling captivating stories and helping brides plan their special day.
If you’re ready to use your writing talent to inspire future brides, we’re excited to hear from you. Please complete the form below and include samples of previous writing.
Utah Valley Bride is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.