Sweet dreams are made of details.
We are beyond smitten with these images of delectable decor and divine details. Scroll through our 16 favorites, and then click through the links below to see where they originally hailed from (along with all the contributing vendors).
1. CONFETTI EXIT. This detail is magic in the air. Period.
2. RUSTIC PHOTO BOOTH. Do we love a unique photo booth? Hay yeah!
3. DELICIOUS SIGNAGE. Let’s taco about this sign forever.
4. LOVE NOTES. Guests left wishes for the new Mr. and Mrs. in this inviting setup.
5. CENTERPIECE OF ATTENTION. Lanterns for vases? Pretty much the light of our life right now.
6. CHAIR CANDY. Can we give this chair a seating ovation?
7. SIGN ME UP. The couple met in the City of Brotherly Love, so they had these iconic Philadelphia LOVE signs hanging at their Woodland Hills reception. Personal touches in the decor make us giddy.
8. FLORAL FLASH. This photo booth (made by the bride herself!), is the pick of the petals.
9. ICE, ICE, BABY. We’re never letting this frozen fabulousness go.
10. STYLISH SEATING. These couches are full of color and charisma.
11. IN GOOD FAVOR. These gifted succulents leave a lasting impression.
12. MAKE AN ENTRANCE. Dying over this drapey goodness.
13. CHART THE BEAUTY. This seating chart — complete with a photo of Italy behind it — is a total scene-stealer. And the fact that the photo gets slowly uncovered as guests take their seat assignments? For the love yes.
14. SET THE STAGE. We’re sweet on this sweetheart table — complete with a stunning sparkly backdrop.
15. FULL CIRCLE. There is nothing more welcoming than a wall of wondrous wreaths.
16. WHEELS UP. This grand exit pedals right into our hearts.