Sweet dreams are made of details.
We are beyond smitten with these images of delectable decor and divine details. Scroll through our 16 favorites, and then click through the links below to see where they originally hailed from (along with all the contributing vendors).
1. CONFETTI EXIT. This detail is magic in the air. Period.
As seen in AT FIRST CRUSH // Photography Shannon Elizabeth Photography // Day-of Coordination Refined Vintage Events (a #UVBvendor!)
2. RUSTIC PHOTO BOOTH. Do we love a unique photo booth? Hay yeah!
As seen in SWEET + SPICY // Photography Alixann Loosle Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // Wedding Planner Michelle Leo Events
3. DELICIOUS SIGNAGE. Let’s taco about this sign forever.
As seen in DREAM TEAM // Photography Kristina Curtis Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // Wedding Planners Nan Holland + Chelsea Taylor
4. LOVE NOTES. Guests left wishes for the new Mr. and Mrs. in this inviting setup.
As seen in GREEN GABLES // Photography Shannon Elizabeth Photography // Vintage Rentals Refined Vintage Events (a #UVBvendor!)
5. CENTERPIECE OF ATTENTION. Lanterns for vases? Pretty much the light of our life right now.
As seen in ENCHANTED EVENING // Photography Kristina Curtis Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // Wedding Planner Leslie Dawn Events // Floral Sax Romney
6. CHAIR CANDY. Can we give this chair a seating ovation?
As seen in BETTER TOGETHER // Photography McKenzie Deakins (a #UVBvendor!) // Wedding Planner Leslie Nelson Design
7. SIGN ME UP. The couple met in the City of Brotherly Love, so they had these iconic Philadelphia LOVE signs hanging at their Woodland Hills reception. Personal touches in the decor make us giddy.
As seen in HAND IN MARRIAGE // Photography Alyssia B. Photography (a #UVBvendor!)
8. FLORAL FLASH. This photo booth (made by the bride herself!), is the pick of the petals.
As seen in AMERICA’S SWEETHEARTS // Photography Lindsey Lu Creations // Wedding Coordination Cheryl Burke, Kristy Wong + Karen Yost
9. ICE, ICE, BABY. We’re never letting this frozen fabulousness go.
As seen in SIGNIFICANT OTHER // Photography Whitney Brailsford // Wedding Design + Floral The Flower Affair
10. STYLISH SEATING. These couches are full of color and charisma.
As seen in WORLD CLASS ROMANCE // Photography Jessica Janae Photography // Furniture Rentals Refined Vintage Events (a #UVBvendor!) // Day-of Coordination Michelle Leo Events
11. IN GOOD FAVOR. These gifted succulents leave a lasting impression.
As seen in EARTHY ELEGANCE // Photography Megan Robinson Photography // Wedding Planner Leslie Dawn Events
12. MAKE AN ENTRANCE. Dying over this drapey goodness.
As seen in GREEN GABLES // Photography Shannon Elizabeth Photography // Floral Lizy Bowden (a #UVBvendor!)
13. CHART THE BEAUTY. This seating chart — complete with a photo of Italy behind it — is a total scene-stealer. And the fact that the photo gets slowly uncovered as guests take their seat assignments? For the love yes.
As seen in CIAO BELLA // Photography D’Arcy Benincosa // Planning + Design Michelle Leo Events // Paper Refine Studio // Floral Blooms and Blossoms
14. SET THE STAGE. We’re sweet on this sweetheart table — complete with a stunning sparkly backdrop.
As seen in ALL THAT GLITTERS // Photography Riley Lee Photography // Planning + Design Sage and Thistle Events (a #UVBvendor!) // Floral The Potted Pansy (a #UVBvendor!)
15. FULL CIRCLE. There is nothing more welcoming than a wall of wondrous wreaths.
As seen in HOP TO IT // Photography + Styling Kristina Curtis Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // Floral Calie Rose // Rentals Susan’s Party Rentals
16. WHEELS UP. This grand exit pedals right into our hearts.
As seen in BLIND FATE // Photography India Earl