2021 Cover Contest!
Exciting news, UVB nation!
For the first time in Utah Valley Bride’s history, we are having a COVER CONTEST.
ONE of our four print covers for 2021 will be chosen and voted on by YOU — our dear UVB fam.
And here’s how it’s going to work.
FIRST? SUBMISSION TIME!
From now until midnight on Nov. 29, send in your Cover Contenders to firstname.lastname@example.org. In doing so, please follow these submission guidelines:
- Email ONE high-resolution photo (300 DPI) with a subject line of “2021 Cover Contender.” Please do NOT send us a gallery of images. Make like a marriage and COMMIT to your favorite photo!
- The image can be from a real wedding or a styled shoot, and it can feature either people or wedding details (i.e. cakes, bouquets, rings, etc.).
- Include a list of any applicable vendors showcased in the image (photographer, wedding planner, gown shop, florist, venue, HMUA, etc.)
- You can send in multiple submissions, but they must be sent in separate emails.
- If you are not the photographer of the image, you MUST have permission from the photographer to submit.
SECOND? FINALIST TIME!
The UVB team will then go through every submission and narrow it down to our favorite 10 contenders.
THIRD? VOTING TIME!
Once we have all the finalists ready, they will be posted on our website during the week of Dec. 7. Then our readers will be able to vote for their favorite!
FOURTH? COVER TIME!
Whichever image receives the most votes will be the WINNER and will get their image on ONE of the four covers of our 2021 print issue! It will be on Utah newsstands for three months of the year, and it will be available to purchase all year online at UtahValleyBride.com.
Good luck, friends! We can’t wait to see what cover you have in store for us.
P.S. The gallery above is a smattering of UVB headliners to get the cover ball rolling (and scrolling).