Real weddings are the ultimate. They are the heart and soul of why we do what we do.
Which makes picking our 16 favorite real wedding features no easy task. We LOVE our real brides. It’s like choosing between children!
So without further ado (even though we loooooove ado), here are our pretty picks for 2016. Scroll through the teasers above, and then click through the links below to see the weddings in full (along with all the contributing vendors).
A heartfelt thank you to our brides for sharing your beautiful weddings with us. Love you. Mean it.
Until next year, Best Of!
1. HUNTER + MITCH Endless love (and heart eyes) for this wedding. (It did make one of our covers, after all!) We’ll never tire of the florals, the tables, the dress, and the million other little details. No, seriously. There’s like a million details. And they’re all perfect. // Photography Whitney Brailsford
2. KALLI + TRENT These two met in the City of Brotherly Love, and their Woodland Hills reception paid the sweetest tributes to that (i.e. philly cheesesteak sandwiches and iconic LOVE signs). Also, her dress is what dreams are made of. // Photography Alyssia B. Photography (a #UVBvendor!)
4, MCCALL + TANNER A gorgeous wedding full of florals and fabulousness. We especially love the beautiful tablescapes — complete with greenery on the chandeliers! // Photography McKenzie Deakins (a #UVBvendor!) // Wedding Planner Leslie Nelson Design
5. CAROLINE + LANDON Oh, these two. This cover couple of ours is such a beauty. We love their color palette, their decor and their handmade wedding favors. // Photography Alixann Loosle Photography (a #UVBvendor!)
7. PORTIA + MICHAEL Her dress is made of swimsuit material. They served tacos at their wedding. And they danced under twinkle lights. Our kind of couple. // Photography Kristina Curtis Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // Wedding Planners Nan Holland + Chelsea Taylor
8. NIKKI + TRENT This Thanksgiving Point wedding was full of details and dancing! We love the pathway that told their story. We love the map of all the places this couple has been. And we love the bride’s pup all glammed up for the big day. // Photography Kailee Marae
15. NATASHA + SAMUEL Since eight is a lucky number in Asian culture, this cute couple got married on the eighth day of the eighth month. As luck would have it, their wedding was gorgeously grand. // Photography Tyler Rye Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // Wedding Planner Nicole Schamaun
16. HAILEY + TY This backyard reception is full of exquisite charm. And can we talk about that lit up tree? Unbe-leaf-able. (Oh, come on. We had to! 🙂 // Photography Megan Robinson Photography // Wedding Planner Leslie Dawn Events