Shall we list this loveliness? (We so shall.)
- There’s a llama. Wearing a wreath. (!!!!!!)
- The bride and groom have a casual elegance to them. They look smart and chic but still relaxed and romantic. They’re playfully posh.
- The photography by Gideon Photography is beyond. BEYOND. These images are warm, sophisticated, joyful, and full of magic.
- The venue is insanely perfect. Can we live there forever? And can the team at Forevermore Events set the table for us forevermore? (Why thank you, Forevermore Events!)
- Speaking of that perfect table, there are cactus drawing name cards, the cutest napkins, and llama figurines. LLAMAS. (!!!!!!)
- These florals by Southern Blossoms Floral are pure petal happiness. The bright pops of yellow against those sultry maroons are heaven-sent.
- Did we mention the llama? With the wreath? Oh, good. Just checking.
- That cake is a work of art. What a way to make a sweet statement.
- Utah is rad. Southern Utah is ridiculously rad.
- Llama-llama scroll-a-rama.
Photography Gideon Photography (a #UVBvendor!)
Styling + Design Forevermore Events
Floral Southern Blossoms Floral
Rentals St. George Party Rentals
Men’s Shoes Sutro Footwear
Hair Evan Stowers
Makeup Chantel Peterson
Cake Cakeology Bake Co.