May we speak formally? These images doth enchant us.
Casually speaking? They SLAY.
May we present our top 18 images of 2018 — a mix of both real and styled formals. Every image is a dream.
1. AS SEEN IN Blown Away by Zion // PHOTO Tyler Rye Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // UVB SAYS An unforgettable image that graced one of our 2018 covers. The wind was raging, the cape was flying, Tyler Rye was masterful, and The Potted Pansy’s blooms were bold, brave + beautiful through it all. What an image. What a cover. What a moment.
2. AS SEEN IN Katelin + Cameron // PHOTO Rebekah Westover Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // UVB SAYS This image of real bride Katelin also graced one of our 2018 covers — and we couldn’t love it more. Her pink frock against that pink salt flats sky is like cotton candy for the eyes. Katelin was everything. We adore her – and her impeccable Sundance Resort wedding.
5. AS SEEN IN Katie + Rex’s love story from our 2018 print issue // PHOTO Elisha Braithwaite (a #UVBvendor!) // UVB SAYS This image takes our breath away every. single. time.
6. AS SEEN IN Stunning Sands // PHOTO Alice Shoots People (a #UVBvendor!) // UVB SAYS We love formal sessions that pay tribute to one’s heritage, and this incredible session is no exception. The Indian culture is colorful and endlessly stunning, and these images are beyond romantic.
8. AS SEEN IN Autumn Forever // PHOTO Katie Griffith Photography // UVB SAYS It doesn’t get much better than a bride amidst the fabulous fall leaves. And that Blushing Rose Floral bouquet is an absolute stunner.
9. AS SEEN ON Utah Valley Bride’s Instagram // PHOTO Tiffany Sangster Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // UVB SAYS There’s magic in them there mountains. LOVED this formal session taken at the mystical Seven Magic Mountains landmark.
10. AS SEEN IN Wildly Beautiful // PHOTO Joce Johnson Photo + Film (a #UVBvendor!) // UVB SAYS The mountains! The greenery! The yellow flowers (both in the bouquet and on the mountainside)! The gown! The smize! Everything about this image is a head-turner.
14. AS SEEN IN Bridals + Backdrops // PHOTO Madison d’Huart Photography // UVB SAYS There’s something almost regal about this image. We love the light, her styling, that bouquet, and her exquisite expression.
17. AS SEEN IN Pink Salt // PHOTO Alyssia B Photography (a #UVBvendor!) // UVB SAYS That golden light loves Alyssia B Photography, and we love her. Also, can we talk about those pink and red tones? They’re like buttah.