If you are what you eat, let’s eat trendy. To transform your dessert spread from bland to blossoming, take a bite of these tips from Magleby’s (a #UVBvendor!). Here are five of Magleby’s favorite dessert trends for weddings.
1. Go mini! Slim it down so everyone can try everything on your menu. No need to waste time choosing these days!
2. Take it off! Cakes going “comando” is still all the rage. Naked cakes are definitely a party-pleaser.
3. Stick a fork in it. It’s so fun to serve desserts with a cute utensil already in place. It’s a great way to blend function with flair.
4. Personalize me! Your treats are screaming for you to add that little topper of love. Cute words, little hearts, flowers — you name it! Top a traditional dessert with your personal style.
5. Flame it up. Let’s make it live! Add a chef and your guests will go wild. Nothing can liven up a party like an on-site professional chef preparing your food with flare.
* All photos courtesy Magleby’s.