How do we love this? Let us count the ways.
- The bride is the effervescent Brooklyn Fullmer (of Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance fame). The groom is the ever-dashing Cory Calvert.
- Brooklyn’s gown. This GOWN. It’s from one of our all-time fave shops, Pritchétt Bridal, and the sleeves are a masterpiece. The movement! The look! The flirty fun! We’re obsessed.
- These images. Photographer Summer Rae perfectly captured the love and light this beautiful couple emanates.
- Albion Basin. The End.
- Just kidding. We can’t stop.
- We are obsessed with Brooklyn’s styling. We love her long and flowy locks styled by Salon Pritchétt. And then we adore how the dancer rocked an up-do at the end of her bridals for a series of dramatic, artsy images.
- Her blooms by Madison Murdock. We love this green-and-white bouquet — especially with those perfect pops of peachy pink.
- Their first look. We’ll never tire of a groom gazing at his bride for the first time. The surprise! The laughter! The emotion! And the series of images where Cory sees Brooklyn is absolutely everything.
How do you love this? Let us scroll the ways.
Photography Summer Rae
Gown Pritchétt Bridal (a #UVBvendor!)
HMUA Salon Pritchétt (a #UVBvendor!)
Floral Madison Murdock
Location Albion Basin