This was like choosing a favorite child! So hard. So impossible. (And it totally depends on the day, amiright?!)
So without further ado (even though we love ado), here are our final picks (sob!) of our favorite 15 real weddings featured in 2015. Scroll through the teasers above and then click through to the original full-wedding posts below.
We love them all. Forever. The end.
1. Liz + Aaron Liz’s Fourth-of-July destination wedding was rustic, romantic and perfectly patriotic. Wait until you see their cake pop flag! (P.S. 2015 cover bride alert!)
2. Stacy + TJ Are you kidding us with this Michelle Leo Events wedding? Everything. We love everything. Total bullseye.
3. Hannah + Kip Hannah’s wedding relished romance. And her taste is on POINT! (P.S. 2015 cover bride alert!)
4. Sloane + Chase Her dress. Their food. The games. Her dress. The twinkle-lit farm tables. Her dress. Her dress. Her dress.
5. Kendis + Austin THAT FRENCH MARKET RECEPTION LINE. THAT VESPA. (So sorry for the yelling.)
6. Kendyl + Brandon This winter wedding had bold and beautiful design — and some of the most creative details we ever did see.
7. Alisa + Mark The balloons, the food, the rice exit, the couple — we could scroll for daaaayyyys.
8. Stephanie + Ben This wedding was an EVENT — and one that was bursting with beauty.
9. Whitney + Brett Every detail was perfect, from the bold stripes to the paper suite to the outdoor wonderland of Sundance.
10. Jordan + Andrew They pulled off a 1920s theme with masterful elegance.
11. Kimi + Nate For starters, those gorgeous tables on top of a tennis court. LOVE.
12. Lindsey + Nick Those florals! That food tent! And those bridals! Yes! Yes! And yes!
13. Britney + Scott This Grand America wedding feels formal, traditional and trendy — all in one perfect package.
14. Marissa + Kyle Have you seen this couple? GORGEOUS. And their wedding follows suit.
15. Kristin + Nick This beautiful backyard reception radiates FUN.